The whole of France by train
Paris, Brittany, the Provence, the Côte d'Azur or maybe Normandy.. Whether you prefer an active, gastronomic, cultural or relaxed getaway: our online travel guides reveal the delights of the French regions at a glance!
Benefits of Voyages-sncf.com
- 1 E-TICKET : Traveling last minute? No stress: simply take advantage of our electronic ticket service and print your ticket right after your booking! > More information
- 2 The price calendar : Discover a simple, fast and efficient tool to get the best rates over a 30 day period. > More information
(1) Prices from, per person, in Standard class and for a single (€50) or return (€88) ticket between Paris, Brussels, Calais or Lille and London, Ashford or Ebbsfleet. Offer subject to availability. Ticket non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Online payment is required and multiple ticket withdrawal options are available, depending on the journey and the number of days between the date of booking and that of departure (e-ticket, free shipping, withdrawal from French railway stations or Rail Europe store (( additional charges of €8 /CHF 12.-for each booking)). Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or SNCF reductions.
(2) Prem's fare, from, per person, for a 2nd class single with TGV or Intercités, from selected cities and to a range of destinations. Offer subject to availability. Tickets are on sale between 3 months and 14 days before the date of departure. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Online payment is required and multiple ticket withdrawal options are available, depending on the journey and the number of days between the date of booking and that of departure (e-ticket, free shipping, withdrawal from French railway stations or Rail Europe store (additional charges of €8 /CHF 12.-for each booking)). Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or SNCF reductions.
(3) Starting from, per person, one way tickets in Comfort 2 (2nd class) Thalys, to a selection of destinations and subject to availability at these rates. Tickets are bookable until 30 days before departure of the train, and are non-exchangeable and non refundable. Online payment is required for e-tickets, free shipping of tickets, withdrawal at a French railway station or withdrawal at a Rail Europe store in Milan, Madrid, Geneva, Cologne or Brussels (Supplement 8 € per dossier). Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or SNCF discount rate.
Weekend in.. Paris
Culture, local culinary delights, clubs, fashion, art: you'll find everything you're looking for in Paris… The city of romance does it with style!
A getaway in.. Normandy
Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur, Etretat… coastal pearls set between the green waters of the Channel and the undulating orchards of the Auge. Three Graces nestling in golden sands topped by a celestial archway of a thousand hues, once a source of fascination to artists and writers alike.
A getaway in.. Brittany
Push open the doors to Brittany and breathe in a destination that stimulates your senses. From the Armor coast to the forests of Argoat, you have open spaces, delightful fishing villages, jagged coastlines and magnificent rocks.
A getaway in.. South West
From local gastronomy to impressive Atlantic waves, this vast wine-growing region is the gateway to a variety of pleasures!
A getaway in.. Camargue
Ah Montpellier.. get away from it all in this charming yet lively city on the Languedoc Coast. An unparalleled destination with a rich architectural and cultural heritage.
A getaway in.. Provence
Pioneers of 'The Good Life', the region combines tradition and relaxation to satisfy all your senses. From Aix-en-Provence, the 'city of water', to bustling Marseilles, this region will definitely delight you with its beautiful landscapes!
A getaway in.. The Côte d'Azur
When the Côte d’Azur claims to be the dream destination for lazing on beautiful divine beaches, it is certainly not lying. This section of the French coastline, which has provided inspiration to numerous artists, also boasts Roman remains, Baroque churches and beautiful villas
A getaway in.. Lyon
Set out on a voyage of discovery in one of France's largest cities: Lyon is a city of surprises to be discovered little by little and savoured like its gastronomic heritage. Continue your journey to the Northern Alps and breathe in the fresh air of the mountain peaks.
A getaway in.. Alsace
France's smallest region, dotted with picturesque villages and a string of hills heavy with vines, stretches from the River Rhine to the Vosges mountains. Its cities, full of character with both French and Germanic influences, will welcome you with open arms to share true Alsatian ancestral traditions, know-how and festive spirit!
A weekend in.. Lille
According to the proverb "You cry twice in the North". Once when you arrive, because you're not particularly looking forward to this region with its blackened image of mining villages and grey weather, and the second time is when you leave, as it's always heart-wrenching when you have to tear yourself away from its fabulously warm hospitality. Lille is the capital of this striking region, the only one in France that hasn't got it's own name. It's simply referred to as "the North".